The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cats. The ones I catch are working off their 9 lives. Usually the hawks are chewing them up in no time. There's just too many of them. Now, I'll leave all the Possums loose.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i dont trap near my home but there are alot of ferel cats running around.. i kind of had an issue with it when i first moved into the home. had a new puppy and the cats kept coming near the home and i thought he was getting fleas from them being in the yard...

guess the neighbor set up live traps to trap the cats and took them to get them fixed and shots on his dime and re-released them back on the property.. now they hunt my yard for mice and keep the rabbits out of the garden.

but i can see how one would get them in traps often if you trap in an area like around my house.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold">And now a word from your beloved moderator.

I am locking this thread down. I've been here too many years not to know where this thread will end up.

I'll admit feral cats can be quite a problem but so are the antis who read these forums.

Okay, we've established that some have a concern for feral cats. They did not say they are catching any.

Speaking for myself, I take all feral cats into the warmth of my home, feed them, clean them up and find them loving homes.

Any further discussion of feral cats will be done by PM only, not in open forum.

Good luck and tight chains.</span>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts