Pictures 4 and 5 could be either a Panther or a Jewel Amanita (Aminita gemmata). The Panther is Highly DEADLY poison while the Jeweled Amanita is not edible. To even make this mushroom worse there is one called a Blusher (Amanita rubescens) that is edible. But since they look like the two unedible and one being highly poisonous it's best to leave these mushroom alone! There is other things to consider too...One is only grows West of the Rockies. However in this day in age who can say if they now are in Pennsylvania. See it's just best to let these alone.. I THINK I know what it is but I would never even attempt to eat this particular mushroom because I THINK... I'm not 100% sure. Just the idea that it could be the PANTHER and not the edible Blusher makes me shy away from the Deadly aminita family.. However the Blusher is one of the few mushroom in the Amanita family that is edible with cooking...79inpa said:i'm just wondering what kind of amanita you guys think that one is?