The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just thought id share these pics of my short hunt this morning i watched these deer for probably an hour and a half and unfortunatly i dont have a doe tag so i just got to sit back and enjoy the show. These deer were running aroung chasing each other. They would wind me and snort and run out of sight then come back again and they must have done that at least 3 or 4 times at one point there were 9 deer in the field and there were times they were all about 35-40 yards away from me. Even though there werent any antlers in the bunch. just one button buck. It was an awesome morning.Sorry about the pic quality i had to use my phone to take the pics.

This guy here, I was playin with him. he would walk all the way to the end of the field and i would use my "Can" and he would stop dead and come back up the field gruntin like crazy i must have done that 2 or 3 times and each time he would get closer to me.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
That does sound like a blast. Once the rut kicks in you will be looking at some bucks chasing those guys around. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
24,168 Posts
At least you're seeing something

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went out this afternoon and watched them again for about an hour

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can only hope that you and everyone else are right. Because ive been thinking the exact same thing
mackgee said:
That does sound like a blast. Once the rut kicks in you will be looking at some bucks chasing those guys around. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts