The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be picking up my deer balogna, dogs and sausages from the butcher in a couple weeks, and am in need of something better than my foodsaver, which just doesnt cut it for doing large quanities at a time. Im thinking about ordering one of the Weston pro2300 models. I believe they make the higher end sealer (CG-15 model)that Cabelas sells.
Just wondering if anybody had any experience with these sealers, and if so, what did you think?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I love mine! Used it for two years now and no complaints. Best buy I found was on ebay, same seller has best prices on bags as well.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!Thats what i was hoping to hear to hear!You wouldnt happen to know the sellers name off hand would you? I need to stock up on bags too. I was going to order them from Cabelas, but read some poor reviews, claiming they were very thin and some had problem with the factory edges not being sealed.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Papsattic, would you forward the seller info to me in a PM as well. I am looking at foodsaver but if I am going to need to upgrade I migt as well look into the weston first. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts