The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an article about a 15 pt. taken in Appollo, Halloween Day I think, that was supposed to take over the new top Typical Bow spot, which is currently at 178" or somewhere there. This one supposedly was over 190". Anybody hear about the results ?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Not to be nit picky but Apollo is in Armstrong Co. across the Kiski River from Westmoreland. Hadn't heard anything about it though.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not to be nit picky but Apollo is in Armstrong Co
You're right. It was Burrell. Why I had Appollo on the brain I'll never know since I don't even know where it is.

But that photo is the one.

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Don't care where the monster was shot. Darned nice buck in any state of the union or Canadian province.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy must do his suburban bowhunting due diligence, as it said he has 10 on the wall, and entries to both B&C and P&Y.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
bake545 said:
Not to be nit picky but Apollo is in Armstrong Co. across the Kiski River from Westmoreland. Hadn't heard anything about it though.
The proper town of Apollo is Armstrong, but the Apollo mailing address extends well into Westmoreland. Regardless, that is a dandy buck.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Up on gamelands 42 h3 would be one of those we let grow another year LOL. Beautiful buck for sure.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I think i would fall out of the tree if i saw that in Cambria County. Not to mention i would run out of gas in my NEON with that thing strapped to my roof showing it off.

Awsome buck. I'm not a trophy hunter but getting a few 115 to 140 class bucks on my camera is starting to make me hold off. Just saying. Depends on my mood if your traditional 13 "6 point walks in front of me and how much meat is in the freezer if they will get a muzzy to the ribs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts