The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be up near Westline from Friday to Sunday for bear. Hunting Saturday. Anybody else hunting near there? I am mostly looking for a deer spot for rifle season, but will hunt bears as well. I will probably be just sleeping in my Tahoe as I don`t really know where to stay. Anybody else hunting near there? I wouldn`t mind meeting and saying hey to some folks.

Banned
Was just a couple of nights ago in Westline that a bear showed up and took a guys nice archery buck and dragged it off and consumed it. Luckily he was able to follow the drag marks and at least retrieve the head the next morning.

Registered
Westline Inn usually has a few rooms available upstairs. You could check there if your looking for a place to crash. Pretty darn good food too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.