The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THe Ruffed Grouse Society will be holding a 100 bird sporting clays shoot and BBQ at Castlewood Rod & Gun Club Route 422 East of New Castle on August 17th. Shotgun Start 9 AM Roast Pork and Beef BBQ by Fairgrounds Market to follow. We will be giving away at least 1 gun and there will be other raffles and prizes. The registration form is available on the RGS website www.ruffedgrousesociety.org

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Couldn't find the form. Could you provide a more direct link please.

Don't know if I can make it. But I would like to try.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Me either.

All that I could find under "Events" was a shoot in Franklin on that day, that just said "Details to follow". While Castlewood isn't all that far from Franklin (especially for a national forum), I don't think it's the same one. Regardless, there's no info for it anyway.

I'm interested in coming out to shoot, but need a little more info.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.ruffedgrousesociety.org/UserFiles/File/13FranklinPAFunShoot.pdf

Here is a link to the shoot registration form.

THe RGS Franklin Chapter is running the shoot, however the shoot is at Castlewood - near New Castle.

Note on the registration the price goes up $ 10 if not registered by August 7th.

Castlewood has a really nice Sporting Clays facility and if nothing else food from Fairgrounds Market is always excellent...

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Thanks for the better info ANF Sportsman.

I just got my email (I'm on their distro list from past events) with the shoot info tonight as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Registration has been a little slow, anyone out there that wants to shoot Saturday morning, you'll see challenging targets at a nice facility, eat good food and have a chance to win a gun all to raise money for habitat.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Castlewood is a nice club. Bob Saunders will set some fine targets for the shoot. Tell Bob that Mike from Rock Mountain said HI!! Best wishes for a successful shoot. You guys will have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts