The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked my 3rd hunt out west. General deer tag which covers whitetails and mulies. I think i'm gonna concentrate on the mulies this time. Come on Sept. 1. Going with the bow.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sullys Outfitters {MY 3rd trip with him} draw but pretty much a guarantee. We are the only archery deer hunters he is taking next year. Its a ma and pa outfit where we have gone 100% on harvest in the past on P&Y whitetails.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
My brother-in-law and I just booked a Whitetail hunt again in Wyoming with 7J Outfitters.Hunted there this year with them too,shot nice bucks,saw tons of deer and had an overall great time

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be less than a mile from 7J. Passed their entrance last time I was there.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, but after 3 times with this guy and the price he is giving us for 2010 its a no brainer.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
A few years ago I hunted with Triple Creek hunts out of Fort Laramie which is in the same general part of the state. Only two of us on a pair of adjoining ranches which connected...Some very nice whitetails, I shot a 153" thirteen point, and my friend shot the first buck he saw , a 125" eight point.......You can not beat western whitetail hunting, I'd take it above anything else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts