The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
werry werry quiet here. Everyone wore out from deer hunting???
I'm trying to fill Christmas orders but slow going.

Reactions: nomad_archer

·
Registered
622 Posts
How you doin' on mine, birdog? Any chance it'll be done in time to ship to Vegas?
Good luck on your orders Birdog, I make knives as a hobby and I won't take any orders because then it seems I'm behind the eight ball and the relaxation seems to be gone. Example , this weekend I went to Blacksmithing xmas party most of Sat. Sun. put large tractor tires on my Farmall, took most of the day. Didn't get any shop time but wanted to but didn't have to. Good luck to you

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob, you didn't say anything about vegas..... it will be finished in a coupla days....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't kill yourself. If you have another project that needs finished for Christmas for another customer, do it. I can wait til the end of January. It will make a great birthday gift too.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we gonna try our best....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just finishing up orders up here, nothing major but got em about all done, both leather and knifes. Even got out for deer for a day or two. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

Ross

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just finishing up orders up here, nothing major but got em about all done, both leather and knifes. Even got out for deer for a day or two. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

Ross
Have a nice and safe Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts