The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me the wife and the dog went for a walk in North Park today. North Park is a county run park right outside the city of Pittsburgh. As we were walking I noticed some deer in the woods so I decided to take a few Pics with My cell phone. There are a few deer in each picture but they are hard to see. Have fun trying to find them.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
i drive thru the park every morning and afternoon, its full of deer

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Nice pics. We live a few minutes from the park and it is loaded with deer. To bad the Whitetail Hunters Association, or whatever it's called, have a strangle-hold on who is allowed to archery hunt there.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Zimmer50cal said:
Nice pics. To bad the Whitetail Hunters Association, or whatever it's called, have a strangle-hold on who is allowed to archery hunt there.
+1

·
Registered
454 Posts
Anybody ever see any big bucks there? In all my years of driving through that park, I can't say I ever remember seeing any (aside from when they had the deer petting zoo thing).

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I was very much looking forward to getting out in the woods this weekend. However, I have a a super cold and need to take it easy so I can get to work on Monday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts