The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is actually pretty amazing to me. I set up a cheap cam in my back yard facing an apple tree. And caught a fawn on top of moms back! **turns out I'm just an idiot and this isn't what is happening and not an amazing pic LOL **

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WADMAN said:
Seriously?!?!?!
Sure that's not a deer standing on its hind legs. As its rump and tarsal area of legs right at mom's head?
After zooming in i can't tell 100% BUT would make way more sense LOL so i'm going to say this is not that cool of a pic now hahaha I'll leave it posted and take the blame for being fooled

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
So, I guess the next question is..."If there are three deer in the picture and the fawns aren't on their backs, then where are they?" Hahahaha

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Gobbler Hunter said:
WADMAN said:
Seriously?!?!?!
Sure that's not a deer standing on its hind legs. As its rump and tarsal area of legs right at mom's head?
After zooming in i can't tell 100% BUT would make way more sense LOL so i'm going to say this is not that cool of a pic now hahaha I'll leave it posted and take the blame for being fooled

STILL... an awesome sight to behold! Venison in one's yard, surely the envy of many!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts