The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An old buddy of mine came up to camp this weekend, and asked if he minded if he brought his dirt bikes along, as they really needed to be run, as he doesn't get much of a chance to use them at home. I said sure, there are plenty of places for us to ride them up here. He ran his 125 while I got the pleasure to ride the 250, having never ridden a dirt bike before I must say I had a blast on this thing! When he was ready to turn the 125 in for his Rhino I asked if he minded if I continued to ride the 250, he said have at her, so I got a whole day in on it, and really got a feel for it. Unfortunately I didn't have my video camera or the gopro along, but my buddy did get a few photos of me on the dirt bike and I got a few of him tearing it up with the Rhino.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I grew up riding dirt bikes and switched to the quads for the work capabilities. Atv is still fun to ride but 2 wheels is so much more agile. Don't give up the quad birdman just add a bike to the garage!
Pics are cool. I agree the last one looks like it hurt a little!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That one might be in my garage one day, he was trying to get me to buy it...it's too much bike for him, and just right for me! I'll wait until he drops his asking price some more though.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Be careful Birdman, I was always a 4 wheel guy too until I started messing with a 2 wheeler. Now I am buying a 250 and going to race them next year. I can't beleive how long I was on 4 wheels when 2 wheels is soooo much easier and a lot of fun!

P.S. How much does he want for the 250? Is it a 4 stroke?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time (much funner that what I did)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a 2 year old 4 stroke, and before I rode it, it still had the nubby's on the tires, he's hardly ridden it at all. He offered it to me for $3,000. I don't know enough about them to know if that was good deal, but it was more then I wanted to spend right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts