The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what this is? There is a good bit of it in some of my clover plots and butyrac 200 didn't make a dent in it. It's not really hurting the clover so I'm not too worried about it, just curious what it it.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Ya'll "aced" the test.

·
Banned
10,004 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies fella's. I'm guessing the deer don't eat this stuff since I didn't see any of it browsed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new, have no idea how I got here, and no idea how to do what I want to do (kind of like sex the first time), so enjoy (I'm over 50 lol). I stumbled accross this in a web search for weed control. In reading some of the posts it caught my interest so I figured "what the heck." Anyway, my driveway is rocks and weeds (mostly the later). I've used Roundup, Weedar 64, Groundclear and other concoctions to control/eliminate the weeds. Oh yeah I almost forgot the most fun part, a shovel and wheelbarrow! My results have not been what you would call great. I have some trees whose drip line extends into the driveway so I have to be careful what I use. Haven't tried Knoxoll or Casron yet (not sure about the spelling). Any info regarding your experiences in this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks

PS: What's with the "usingUBBCode/without UBBCode/HTML" thingy at the bottom of the page about (I'm not too enlightened on some of this internet jargon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts