The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the conditions in Benezett are right now and in the coming 2 days? I'm leaving at 4 am to come up cat trapping and a little late season hunting and wanna know what I'm looking at. Thanks in advance for any replies

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you tell me whats on the ground now? The road back into camp is 2.3 miles and its pretty rough. Theres 2 small creeks to cross too. Any idea what the storm is bringing?

·
6,450 Posts
gonna be lots of snow by tomorrow afternoon from what the news is saying.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
They are calling for 7 to 9 " north of I-80, it all depends what the temp. is at your location.

I live about 6 or 7 miles south of I-80 We could get all that snow, freezing rain and some snow or just freezing rain. No matter what, it is going to be interesting.

·
6,450 Posts
Big Redneck said:
They are calling for 7 to 9 " north of I-80, it all depends what the temp. is at your location.

I live about 6 or 7 miles south of I-80 We could get all that snow, freezing rain and some snow or just freezing rain. No matter what, it is going to be interesting.
not too interesting for us utility workers!!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I was going to head to St Marys tommorrow but already cancelled that in light of the storm Sounding like it might be some nasty travel in the area for a few days

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Been there, done that

It's nice being a retired "wood walker" and just lookin' out and not worring about the phone ringing.

Be safe out there Treestand 91

1 - 8 of 8 Posts