The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is to give all of the Statewide Conservation Organization a heads up that the York and Hanover Sportsmans Liquidation locations is interested and willing to get involved with your organiztions and hopefully become close working partners of your fundraising efforts. Please contact the York location and ask for the manager for details. 717-843-1702

We look forward to hearing from all of you very soon!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
NICE!!

You guys are getting the jist of HPA pretty darn quick...next time i am out that way we are shaking hands!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I will be contacting you soon about the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of Pheasants Forever's upcoming fundraiser. We cover York, Adams, Lancaster, Chester and Dauphin county. Most of our members are from York and Adams county. Thanks

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I looked at your donation levels and we are definately interested. We spend $1,000 at Cabela's each year for our banquet and they gave us a whopping $25.00 gift certificate. We're looking for a change.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spend $1000 with us and, Lets just say, you wont be dealing with Cabelas, BPS, or Gander anymore. That $1000 you spent with them will go much further with us. Contact the manager in the York location Wednesday to discuss details. 717-843-1702

Look forward to working with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.