The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Not happy in Happy Valley tonight, lost to Ohio State 39-38...PSU started with a bang then OSU came back in the 4th and won...too bad....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Tough tough loss I really don't like OSU but you have to hand it to them they didn't give up and controlled the 4th quarter.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
The constant hand offs to SB that failed time and time again was so predictable that it was sickening!
My son, who really isn't even a football fan, said the same thing. He said "If I, as a person who doesn't know much about the game, could predict when Barkely was gonna get the ball, how easy could it have been for the other coaches to know the same thing?".

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Bad coaching. rushed3 for the last 2 series, went into prevent defense nd tht prevented them from winning...

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Yeah when you have 1st and goal and fall forward with your Qb 3 times playing for the field goal instead of 6 you are playing not to lose. Playing prevent in the 4 th quarter only prevents you from winning. Urban was bringing everyone playing to win and he did.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
PSU lost to a very good team by one point for their first loss. Im hoping they salvage the remainder of their schedule for a winning season....... and We Are........

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
PSU is on a downward slide, that;s got to change and quick...They were dressed for over 7 hrs yesterday with the rain delay..SB couldn't do much on that wet field.. Maybe better next week, lets hope so....

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
PSU picked up some awesome potential on signing day today. Still a couple big targets out there. Currently they are back up to the #4 class in the nation with three of the top talents in high school football looking to come in and make a difference next year. Cant wait to see how these fellas develop over the next few seasons.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts