The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just watched the world evening news tonight. first time in a while.

1. Fauci says we can expect 100,000 new cases a day if the numbers keep climbing, (well close the nation down !)

2. some medical expert now says if you have the virus and stay more than a week in ICU you can expect to have PICS, post intensive care syndrome...WTH...what about all the other people that stayed in the ICU for various reason all these years?

3. Biden says that Trump had to know that Russia was paying bounties for killing American soldiers, he is the President he had to know and did nothing.

4. now we have a swine flu in china that can go from pigs to humans and cause another pandemic, says Fauci..

OK...Joe, lets use that logic on you, as VP, for 8 years you had to know about fast n furious, benghazi, plane load of Money to Iran in the middle of the night and all the other shenigans and yet...did nothing about it.
as far as the new swine flu...close all international travel NOW...

i just wish they would stop with all the fear mongering, lying and spewing hatred across the Nation, while solving and fixing nothing. If Trump does drop out, I'm jumping in, i dont have a PC bone or nerve in my body !!

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
i just wish they would stop with all the fear mongering, lying and spewing hatred across the Nation, while solving and fixing nothing. If Trump does drop out, I'm jumping in, i dont have a PC bone or nerve in my body !!

I have the bumper stickers and T Shirts boxed up and loaded in the trailer, ready to roll out. Along with a separate trailer full of 25,000 BOHUNR 2020 tin foil ball caps. Just PM me when you've made the decision, and they'll be out for distribution in short order.

Bye, Bye Biden!!!!:LOL:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
are the boarders closed to China. If not they should be. I expect Trump to post on social media tomorrow Morning that the boarders are closed to China to prevent the swine flu in American. Tomorrow afternoon Old Joe will be on TV saying If he was President he would have been ahead of the swine flu last month. blah, blah blah...

·
Registered
475 Posts
In 2016 after Trump won I felt 2020 would be chaotic as Trump tries to win again. I obviously had no idea a pandemic would strike the U.S. but felt it would be chaotic because I knew the Left and Never Trumpers would constantly attack Trump with everything they could use. I still think Trump can win as long as supporters don't let the media make them too demoralized to go to the polls.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
I just got an email from the BOHUNR 2020 legal department telling me we need to attach the following warning labels to the hats:

⚠ ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY HAZARD- maintain at least 5 foot distance from all overhead electrical wires.

Seems there was an unfortunate incident (or two) with the batch of hats we beta tested with the IBEW last month. I'll be at campaign headquarters the remainder of the week affixing the labels. Anybody wishing to help can just stop by....if you want to bring some beer, I wouldn't be upset.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts