The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had rotator cuff surgery on June 9th and I'm finally cleared to go back to work Oct. 1st. Mark Kropa's been handling the entire county all summer. Guess I owe him one!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Just one???? how about 30, as in a 30 pack...lol

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Glad your back take it easy and get ready fo the seasons.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
was out with mark last night and he was talking about you .i'm sure he will be thrilled to hear this news.he was saying something about being way overworked the last few months.lol...

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
Beartrppr said:
I had rotator cuff surgery on June 9th and I'm finally cleared to go back to work Oct. 1st. Mark Kropa's been handling the entire county all summer. Guess I owe him one!
Congrats on getting back into the swing of things....No help from Rutkowski? LOL...Should have sent Stinky up your way for awhile......

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Beartrppr said:
Looks like you'll do anything to get a few days off. LOL

Good to hear yer all fixed up!

·
Administrator
15,119 Posts
dietsch said:
was out with mark last night and he was talking about you .i'm sure he will be thrilled to hear this news.he was saying something about being way overworked the last few months.lol...

way over worked!!????? can't tell that by looking at him.

·
Registered
25,785 Posts
I'll be within knucklin' distance of casey all weekend, if anyone wants to start a "reward" fund?

·
Registered
25,785 Posts
Gave him a semi-fierce noogie yesterday. No Charge.

Boxin' of the ears will cost ya two bits.

·
Administrator
15,119 Posts
DennyF said:
Gave him a semi-fierce noogie yesterday. No Charge.

Boxin' of the ears will cost ya two bits.

well I'm finally home,jeepers it's going to take the rest of the afternoon to get the noogies out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts