The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
this was sent to me.....

馃が

Registered
I've been thinking this quietly from the beginning of this whole covid thing. Trump going after China on trade, the Dems looking like the idiots after all their failed collusion Russian lies and all the garbage they have spewed and almost forgot about the Bidens/China scam for billions! The Dems would kill millions to get their power to destroy!

Registered
Hitler killed Millions, the National Demonrats arent any different. also, make no mistake about it, there are some Republicans that are quietly involved in this too. the problem is with those that are not involved, but know about it and yet, say nothing. its not only the elected officials but those higher ups in some Law Enforcement agencies as well.

Registered
..China entities have also donated millions to universities through out the US....they are major donors to the medical departments.....

Registered
The truth is that the National Institute of Health (NIH) gave grants totaling approx. $ 3.7 million to a private research outfit named EcoHealth Alliance, that applied for the grants to study "what factors allow coronaviruses, including close relatives to SARS, to evolve and jump into the human population". The total of that funding included grants issued under Obama, and continued under Trump. The grants were eventually stopped under Trump.

EcoHealth contracted with many labs to conduct research and obtain samples, including the lab at Wuhan Institute. From the start of the program in 2014, until it's termination in 2019, EcoHealth paid the Wuhan Institute a total of approx $600,000 (not 600 Million), "for the collection and analysis of viral samples".

Registered
My, approaching 80 mother swears, and that she is positive Nancy brought it in from China lol. And it was in her ice cream. She's maybe a little overboard but from march of this year I've been thinking something ain't right and the problem isn't that the virus is a joke. Yes it's serious. So is cancer, the flu, suicide, the economy and so much more. Lots of conspiracy theories and I believe parts of them could be true. Bottom line is I think the world is full of good people and bad people. I don't think and hope I'm right, the bad people ain't bad enough to plan this. I know they are bad enough to take advantage of any and everything ( take a look at Saul Alinski's rules for radtcals ) and try to take advantage of and control the good people.

Registered
So many rabbit holes. I would expound on them, yet without direct evidence it goes nowhere.
Are there evil people in power who are capable, have the resources, and the willingness to do so?

Sadly, the answer is yes. Proving it...a difficult task to accomplish indeed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts