The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
The massive lockdown would NOT of been necessary if Dr Trump would of just listened to his own medical experts/scientists and properly addressed the virus in it's very early stages vs wasting a precious month saying it's "totally under tremendous control", "infections will go down to zero in a week or two", "when the heat soon comes it will totally disappear"....etc etc etc. Really a shame it had to tragically playout as it did. Now he's just scoffing at the CDC suggested preventive measures like wearing a mask even when his own medical experts such as Dr Fauci say it's the prudent thing to do(healthwise)/plus doing so shows leadership when in public. America is now dearly paying a price that could of mostly been avoided.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Maybe in some areas. I was onboard with flatten the curve/not overwhelm hospitals. It very clearly went well beyond that. The moving goalposts are an unforgivable mistake that even further eroded trust in our institutions and divided our society. At the outset I was hoping this could unite us, but it has done exactly the opposite.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
The massive lockdown would NOT of been necessary if Dr Trump would of just listened to his own medical experts/scientists and properly addressed the virus in it's very early stages vs wasting a precious month saying it's "totally under tremendous control", "infections will go down to zero in a week or two", "when the heat soon come it will totally disappear"....etc etc etc. Really a shame it had to tragically playout as it did. Now he's just scoffing at the CDC suggested preventive measures like wearing a mask even when his own medical experts such as Dr Fauci say it's the prudent thing to do(healthwise)/plus doing so shows leadership when in public.
I distinctly remember, and you should too, that our President Of The United States Of America was immediately labelled a xenophobe when he order the travel ban from China. Don't you remember that? I can't recall who's racist filthy mouth it came from. Do you recall Ms Pelosi encouraging people to ignore the stay at home suggestion and "go out and eat in/visit Chinatown". Any of this coming back to you? You are attempting to place blame at the wrong source. Our President Of The United States Of America has handled this as well as anyone can expect. The sole reason for the position we are/were in lies solely on the backs of those who despise our President Of The United States of America. You have to watch it all, not just parts of it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The massive lockdown would NOT of been necessary if Dr Trump would of just listened to his own medical experts/scientists and properly addressed the virus in it's very early stages vs wasting a precious month saying it's "totally under tremendous control", "infections will go down to zero in a week or two", "when the heat soon comes it will totally disappear"....etc etc etc. Really a shame it had to tragically playout as it did. Now he's just scoffing at the CDC suggested preventive measures like wearing a mask even when his own medical experts such as Dr Fauci say it's the prudent thing to do(healthwise)/plus doing so shows leadership when in public. America is now dearly paying a price that could of mostly been avoided.
No Comment!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Is grape or fruit punch the better flavor?

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Is grape or fruit punch the better flavor?
I prefer either grape or fruit punch vs Clorox!!:smile2:

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
good old Demonrats and their supporters. labeled Trump as racist and all kinds of things when he tried to shut down all international travel way back In January. the Demonrats said there was no need. now that this has expanded all across America they blame Trump for not doing anything in the beginning....lol

OH...Wolf just endorsed Biden...lol another nail in the coffin of PA demonrats.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
All the koolaid consumed makes him believe we were told to drink Clorox.
It’s all perfectly clear.
Maybe Trump meant to mix koolaid with Clorox and shoot it down with the aid of a beer bong. Mask only to be removed just before you go down to one knee and immediately put back on once the beer bong is empty.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The massive lockdown would NOT of been necessary if Dr Trump would of just listened to his own medical experts/scientists and properly addressed the virus in it's very early stages vs wasting a precious month saying it's "totally under tremendous control", "infections will go down to zero in a week or two", "when the heat soon come it will totally disappear"....etc etc etc. Really a shame it had to tragically playout as it did. Now he's just scoffing at the CDC suggested preventive measures like wearing a mask even when his own medical experts such as Dr Fauci say it's the prudent thing to do(healthwise)/plus doing so shows leadership when in public.
I distinctly remember, and you should too, that our President Of The United States Of America was immediately labelled a xenophobe when he order the travel ban from China. Don't you remember that? I can't recall who's racist filthy mouth it came from. Do you recall Ms Pelosi encouraging people to ignore the stay at home suggestion and "go out and eat in/visit Chinatown". Any of this coming back to you? You are attempting to place blame at the wrong source. Our President Of The United States Of America has handled this as well as anyone can expect. The sole reason for the position we are/were in lies solely on the backs of those who despise our President Of The United States of America. You have to watch it all, not just parts of it.
Dont waste your time trying to convince folks that he did what he could, I knew this would happen when the libs started running their sucks in the beginning. They were the first to say that travel bans are racist, now they dont want to give up the control the quarantine has given them... the "new normal" crowd..... I wish these people would go be a victim somewhere, anywhere else.... like canada, they can live their dream, super safe, no scary gun having, wrapped in bubble wrap lives up there.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
i even tilted my head back so it went up my nose. i inhaled too, (not like Clinton). that virus gets in your nose and grows from there.
Think you are on to something. Maybe you can be with Wolf and Levine at the next press conference and give a public demonstration. Loggy will be there as well to perform a koolaid/Clorox bong. The public can decide which approach they prefer.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Do I have to dig up the nearly endless clips of Fauci and other “experts” going on show after show, from mid January-early March and saying that this virus was nothing to worry about?

Do I have to dig up the clips of Pelosi and DeBlasio telling everyone to get out on the town in NYC and San Fran while the virus was spreading?

Do I have to dig up Fauci’s comments on masks from the 2004 SARS outbreak, in which he said he didn’t like the idea of them and how they could do more harm than good because people who wear them touch their face and fiddle with them more?

Do I have to dig up China trying it hide this from the world for as long as possible and getting the WHO to cover for them?

I know you absolutely LOATHE Trump but come on man, these tired, old liberal talking points are just laughable at this point and total lies and --. You seem to suffer from the phenomenon of hating someone so much that you believe everything bad accusation made against them because you WANT it to be true. You claim to be a dyed in the wool, hardcore conservative and yet you regurgitate democrat talking points daily, heap praise on Wolf and Cumo and the lot, while claiming that every move Trump makes is wrong, illegal, immoral, unconstitutional, etc...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts