The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not do many walleye's generally because I turn most of them away. Here is the lone walleye for the year almost finished up.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I'm not real big on fish mounts cause alot of the trout mounts I see on here look plastic and phony.... But that might be one of the most realistic mounts i've seen on this site! Great work!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Just curious, why do you turn them away?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I looked at some at your trout mounts and was amazed. You sir, will be the first person I look for if I ever do decide to mount a fish. Painting is superb!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why turn them away?

Well I take in a limited number of fish per year and I reserve most of those spots for the fish I really enjoy working on like trout and bass.

It is nice to be in a position where you can be somewhat selective -- it makes things much more enjoyable.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the walleye and gitzit your striper looks pertty nice -good job!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Thanks . . . I hope that I didn't offend you by the question, but I was wondering if it involved more work, money, time, or all the above. It looks great!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope they are the same as any other fish just some are more fun to work on and definitely No offense taken--I was happy to answer your question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts