The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do a trip late April or Early May.

Do I do Pa or Ohio. Did Ohio 2 years ago went out of Port Clinton.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Me and 7 of my friends do an annual trip to Port clinton to Charter with Coe-Vanna charters in April. Best time to go out there. limits on good days in 45 mins

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sea breese? You can find a better Charter that actually knows what they are doing, All see Breese does is Follow around the other Charters. If you make it out there just wathc them and listen to them on the Radio, they will follow the nets that are being Raised, or Follow Coe-Vanna around!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I went 2 years ago I just picked one and went with them. I didn't notice them playing follow the nets but I did here them on the radio but was told that it was their other boats. I will check into the other charter than.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Your best bet that time of the year is the western basin. Some good fishing out there that time of the year.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I will be on Coe-Vanna Charters Boat April 11th, 12th,13th, I will report How we do, as long as the wind does not blow!
wait, its lake erie, you can bet that the Wind will not be blowing.. But you will loose. Thats like betting on the Steelers to win a superbowl, you cant win Aint gonna happen!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am not saying that See-Breese cant catch Fish, heck i can take a 12'Boat out there and Follow them around Also. I just know that when other Capt's watch the Weather and they call you and tell you that you Should Cancel cause you wont get your Limit, See- Breese Will not offer that, they will take you out and Say Sorry for your Luck. Just be Careful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts