The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best of luck to all those taking to the forests and fields of PA for deer. The traditions, sleepless nights, and dreams of the hunt are all a part of why we go. Passing it on to our youth is the greatest legacy we can leave to future generations. To those taking their children or are mentoring someone, I say thank you for helping to ensure our traditions

Everyone hunt safe, hunt smart(ethically), and shoot straight. Best of luck to you all, and I hope the one you see in your dream the night before is found in your scope come daylight.

I will be there with you all in spirit.

Waidmannsheil!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Thanks Bcoz...I Tell ya my wife and son are so laid back waiting for Monday, Me I am running around like a chicken with My head cut-off
... I am more anxious for them than I have ever been for myself that is for sure.

I guess that is how it is when you are a dedicated "guide and outfitter"....Tuesday I am hunting alone and I'll probably forget my bullets or something...

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Thanks Bcoz! With any luck I'll have a few stories come Monday night. as i type my house is full with both young and old all antsy for Monday! its pretty cool to see three generations gettin all worked up with the fever! tommorrow will be spent takin a few last minute walks and watchin some football. took a ride tonight and saw a couple of good bucks right at dark that got everyones blood pumpin. Good luck to all and God bless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts