The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know its part of the [email protected] shopping experience to weed your way through the Massive stretch pants and overweight shoppers who look like they rolled outta bed grabbed the keys then fluff there hair in the car mirror in the wally parking lot and say to there self "yeah I'm good" But once in a while a rare thing happens in [email protected] and I mean rare and it happened to me yesterday in WM , I turned a corner in the shampoo aisle and there she was, a goddess in short shorts. I walked up to her a said " Well this was sure worth the trip, she giggled and I smiled ,, Nice.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
dc 21 said:
Were you wearing pants?
The sight of a dang wallet, tucked into a speedo, might draw a giggle or two...

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
On Thursdays they take them out of the psych ward for a little mixing with people, she might be thinking you were part of her group.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
It was the salmon colored shirt she giggled at......

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
atr said:
buzz said:
It was the salmon colored shirt she giggled at......
I had a black muscle shirt on , hope she wasn't giggling at the Guns heehee
Using all comments floated on here concerning Your wardrobe and physique, it should be called a tank top.

And Her giggles about your "guns" might be further evidence of that fact.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
You should have got a conversation going with her..........maybe ask her what she would recommend to get rid of toe fungus ?
Tell her about that bad rash in a uncomfortable area, and what you did to get rid of it............ya know, just small talk and good conversation like that drives girls crazy.........it's like some kind a afrodeesheaaaakee

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
atr said:
As you all know its part of the [email protected] shopping experience to weed your way through the Massive stretch pants and overweight shoppers who look like they rolled outta bed grabbed the keys then fluff there hair in the car mirror in the wally parking lot and say to there self "yeah I'm good" But once in a while a rare thing happens in [email protected] and I mean rare and it happened to me yesterday in WM , I turned a corner in the shampoo aisle and there she was, a goddess in short shorts. I walked up to her a said " Well this was sure worth the trip, she giggled and I smiled ,, Nice.

I see you never made it down the punctuation aisle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts