The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new scope for my 22-250. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Vortex. Good or bad.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know some people that have Vortex bino's & they look really good. Just trying to see what everyone thinks of the scopes.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also was looking at the Redfields. I bought a pair of their Bino's last year & they work well for the money.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ray....I was looking at both the Vortex scopes and binoculars just last week at a sporting goods store, and they both looked very impressive. The guy behind the counter really spoke highly of them, and in this case, I think he really knew what he was talking about. I think you'd be very pleased.....but like CH said, check them out for yourself.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have a pair of 10x42 vortex bino's,and i really love em.iv'e read some some really good reports about their scopes too.good optics for the money.also they all have lifetime gaurantee.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I took a shot & bought a vortex 6-24x. Got a good deal on it & recieved it. Didn't have time to mount it & shoot it yet. Looking though it, it looks really good. I'll try to mount it & give a report in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the input guys, I think I'll like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts