The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks the 19 and 20 quickly approaches, and we are starting to see some areas where we could use a few more man hours so if anyone is able to kick an hour or two in following areas or events it will be appreciated.

Our goal is to make this event the best it can be, if anyone wants to help us whheather you are a newbie or been here for the whole 10 years, PLEASE let me or "Grouchy Coyote" know...we aren't asking you to make helping your whole event, any time helps us though.

Areas We could use help:

Main Kitchen
Lower Grounds Concessions
Parking Attendants
3D Archery Range Officers
Trap Range Oversight

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Put me where you need me guys. Prefer kitchen, but whatever is needed.

Saturday only tho.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Rooster,

I plan to organize and schedule my scout troop to do parking lot attending, and police litter and trash on the groungs. I could possibly help in any area you need depending on how involved I am with the scouting end. If I can get more than 1 troop to camp I will have my hands full supervising and scheduling their work. I have to stay there Friday night through Sunday full time with the scouts camping, so work me and my other leaders.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey there DeadOn...

I had anticipated the use of the scouts in the formula already, however the more volunteers we can get, the less some of these guys will have to work it, and get some time to enjoy it...

I really do appreciate the work you are doing to get them together, and we hope the weekend is full of fun and excitement for them as well, it would be great to see all of them come out of there after weekend with a great bunch of new memories...

I did not put you into the schedule at all yet, because I figured you were already one of our resource managers making sure we have a schedule for the kids and seeing to it that they are were they need to be during the weekend.

Thanks again! Cant wait...
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts