The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned home from spending two days in UPMC Presby with viral menengitis. It is not fun! Anyone here ever had it and can tell me when these horrible headaches will subside? I feel like my heads getting crushed in a vice.

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
Cutt'em all Jack said:
I just returned home from spending two days in UPMC Presby with viral menengitis. It is not fun! Anyone here ever had it and can tell me when these horrible headaches will subside? I feel like my heads getting crushed in a vice.
The right thing to do is call your family Dr...

Dr. Oz was banned on here for two weeks for bad behavior....

I hope, you feel better soon....

·
6,466 Posts
it made a run thru my sons youth football team 2 years ago.......took about 2 weeks for each kid and 1 was out almost a month.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Dang, Junior! You're just a walking tragedy these past few years.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Dang, Junior! You're just a walking tragedy these past few years.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
Viral beats bacterial hands down.

Hope you feel better real soon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had it about 30 years ago. I spent 5 days in ICU and another 5 in the regular unit. AT the time they had no idea what I had but were treating me for a stroke. I lost all feeling on my left side from top to bottom and my vision in that eye for a period of about 8 hours. 15 years old and scared to death. Of course my parents thought I was on drugs. :-/ I had migranes for about 4 to 5 months and ended up back in the hospital for another 3 days due to bad ones. They eventually went away and got fewer and milder. I don't mean to scare you but I remember it like yesterday. I hope you are feeling better soon! PS I'm lucky if I get one migrane a year since that year so it will subside.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
An update for anyone who cares, headaches are still there but nowhere near as severe. The worst now is the pressure in my ears seem off. Almost like my ears need to pop, but it doesn't help when I pop them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts