The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
said it before,and will say it again.
every year thousands of people are in violation of the law,every opening morning.
reread page 13 of your digest.
everyone likes to get to the stream early to "save" their hole.
but the way the law is written,you are deemed to be fishing,in approved tout waters,if you are within 25 feet of the water,or have any kind of line,tackle or bait, in possession, before 8 am.
they need to rewrite this,or some young,eager,"warden"
will be out there wearing out ink pens prior to the start of the morning.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
so the secret to successful trout fishing is drop a dime to the warden and show up at 8:15 and have the spot all to yourself

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I dunno, there are quite a few "letter of the law" people on this site who would tell you that you are all a bunch of heathen law breakers who deserve to have your fishing privelages revoked for 5 years and a 10000 dollar fine for not following the law exactly as written!!!!

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Steve, your not even supposed to have your boat trailer hooked up to your truck before 8am, your such an outlaw!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i woke up last night about 5am and was thinking about fishing. am in trouble? a misdemeanor maybe? where do i turn in my license? oh wait, i haven't bought it yet. now i'm really in for it.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
So, everybody has to line up 25feet from the Stream bank, Then at exactly 8:00 everybody takes off running to the Water. Now, since I am a Senior Lifetime Fisherman, I think the holders of said License should have a 10 foot head start. Of course the Youth fisherpersons should have a 12 Yard head start....only fair in my opinion/

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
So if I drive over a bridge that crosses a stocked trout stream with a couple rods, tackle and some bait at 07:45 this morning I broke the law?????
That's what I get for buying my license and trout stamp on line, I didnt get a booklet

·
Banned
2,336 Posts
that scenario sounds perfect for 1st day fishing, the way things are in Pa. now it would be even more of a fiasco if you had to charge to the creek and body check guys in order to get your spot, I can see it now, massive brawls everywhere, guys hitting each other over the head with chairs, fits PA trout season opener with perfection, a battle royale

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
but just read page 13,that's all i'm saying.the law is the law,but still lmao.YOU ARE ALL CRIMINALS.................

1 - 20 of 22 Posts