The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
6-DASHER said:
Boy you talk about wrecking all the brackets. !! That NOVA sure looks like real deal, heck of a nice looking team..
Nova didn't shoot like they have been in the tournament but stepped up in the end to put it away.
I figured Nova would not make it into the final 4 but am glad they did.
With Oregon imploding last night I think Nova has a great chance of taking it all.

Go V

·
Registered
843 Posts
Helped me out. I got Oklahoma going all the way and didn't want them playing Kansas. Hoping nova gave Kansas everything they had and have nothing left for OU.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Birch812 said:
6-DASHER said:
Boy you talk about wrecking all the brackets. !! That NOVA sure looks like real deal, heck of a nice looking team..
Nova didn't shoot like they have been in the tournament but stepped up in the end to put it away.
I figured Nova would not make it into the final 4 but am glad they did.
With Oregon imploding last night I think Nova has a great chance of taking it all.

Go V
If Nova does make it and has to face NC they will give them a whole lot of trouble. Their size and the ability to contest shots with their length affects a lot of teams.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
6-DASHER said:

Syracuse was bracket wrecker, Nova was a 2 seed and top team in the country not that long ago, not that them beating Kansas wasn't an upset but not that crazy.

·
Registered
39,328 Posts
Say a prayer for me. I need a Nova win and a Carolina loss, or two Nova wins and I win my bracket pool.

Now, we ain't talking lottery type of cash here but I'll take it just the same. Plus, I get braggin' right too.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My heart is with Villanova but I need NC for the money. Like I said before, I think NC's length and their dominance in the paint is going to be too much for the V.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts