The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Ben and his uncle Mike met the wife and I at our camp Saturday around 9am just as the rain was ending for a fun day of riding. Ended the day with almost 70 miles on the atv's. The highlights were a black bear sighted, a hen turkey and poults, me getting stuck and almost not getting out. The last climb in the video was for Nuge, pulling a wheelie on the hill, almost put me into a tree though!

You tube video of 6/5/10 SSRT ride

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
it was a good ride and my uncle enjoyed riding with you and your wife. it was a good ride. a few hairy moments but nobuddy got hurt which is good. I think we should have stuck around and rode more though saturday. we went to ramey and it rained all afternoon and then we had high winds today.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was worried when you said your uncle would be riding with us - but I'd ride with him any day and twice on Sundays! It was a good time for sure, that wheelie on the hill was just a little hairy! Ben, the weather wasn't too bad the rest of the afternoon, one quick shower and that was it. I hope you guys weren't out in those storms that came through this morning, it was nasty- and we were sitting in camp!

We're going to have to do a big ride weekend at my place in the near future, hopefully we can get a bunch of people interested. Anyone who's interested chime in.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
that looks like fun- there is a bunch of us going up next weekend (30) hope we have that much fun as you did - and a very nice video

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
He is one of the guys I call when I want to go riding. he always wants to ride. that vid came out good. shows them last hills how steep they were. I thought you were going over that last time.

it rained a good bit yesterday afternoon. about three hours worth till it got dark. sunday morning it wasn't raining but was windy as heck. tornado warnings and all we stayed and ran the poker run. it was pretty fun today though. we kept up a fast pace so it made it fun.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great video Birdman! The hairy moments are what keeps him young

Looks like a blast. Hopfully we can do some riding this summer up there.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope G2C, Snow Shoe Rail Trail. I've heard of Murph though, never been there though

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
your videos are great.....love it up there my camp is a 5 minute trail ride from the trailhead. not far from the blinking light at 53 in Moshannon...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts