The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I hooked up with Big Ben, Lipcurl, and Ben's Uncle Mike for a great day of riding at Snow Shoe Rail Trails. There were a few guys who were invited that didn't make it, all I can say is man did you guys miss out on some fun riding! The riding was awesome in the morning with very little dust due to the rain showers Friday evening. Around 1:30 with about 50 miles in already we rode back to our camp for some pulled goose BBQ,and some hamburgs and hot dogs cooked on the charcoal grill to recharge for the afternoon ride. I had 83 miles on the odometer at the end of the day and I think everyone was just about worn out. Another great day of riding with some awesome guys!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjc92amc#p/a/u/0/OEGKYSks8A4

***better quality video is now uploaded!!!!***

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Awesome guys and gals!!

Bird man - that wheelie in the water was a good one!!

Looks like you guys had a great time!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I wanted to add this. thanks to lip curl and pa bird man along with ms pabirdman for the hospitality and lunch on saturday. I really appreciated it and had a blast riding with ya.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I can't believe you guys jump those utility quads like you do. Unless they've come along way with what they were a few years back, I know they were not designed for that. Looks like you guys really like the hills and some small MX stuff. Why don't you look into some two wheel drive quads with better suspension like a warrior or something?

Those two wheel drives will go through more stuff than you realize as you probably know.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip Ben - I'll give it a try in the future, I started the reupload before I went to bed and was pleasantly surprised when I got up that it uploaded successfully, so I replaced the link with the better quality video - enjoy everyone!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Nice riding guys and nice video.

Maybe one of these times I'll accompany you, Just mailed out my SSRT membership the other day.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
a ute will jump and do a bunch of stuff the sport guys can. not as big a jumps as the sport guys will but with the right rider you can have some fun with em. they aren't exactly tractors ya know.

·
Registered
487 Posts
mike, thats just an outstanding video. thanks for a great job. also thanks to mrs birdman for shooting great footage. i had a blast on saturday! cant wait to do it again!!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, Daubber and Cowdawg, you guys are welcome to come up and ride with us anytime.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Pa Bird Man said:
Thanks guys, Daubber and Cowdawg, you guys are welcome to come up and ride with us anytime.
where in the state is this located? I don't think I could ever ride with you guys, you are way too advanced for my putting-along style!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
snow shoe,pa

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Thanks Bird Man. I've really enjoyed riding with the folks from HPA this summer, I appreciate the invite.

Daubber

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Lookin' forward to some more ridin' time too. I think the SSRT trails will be nice. Still waiting for the membership sticker and I'll need some good trail maps of that place and a good 2 hour drive.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
yes- very good video- i really enjoy watching your videos- just wish they were longer- meaning- could watch them for a while- like the music couple of us headinding up sunday 8/1- -any idea if you folks are going to be up there that sunday? let me know-- thanks and again nice video--

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CowDawg, unfortunately most of what is there isn't mapped out, but between Big Ben and I we can show you around to most everything.....except that one trail I was looking for and just couldn't find on Saturday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts