The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to place your vote for the best video of 2012/2013.

You may vote for one video and only one vote per voter. We will not be able to see the winners until the time limit has expired.

We'll leave the voting open for two weeks at which time the top two vote getters will receive their prizes... Gift cards from Lancaster Archery Supply!!

Good luck!!

Here's a link to the videos of you haven't seen them yet.

HPA Video Contest 2012/2013

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What problems are you having? I just clicked on each link of each video and saw no problems.

One thing though... make sure you are watching them in 'desktop' mode and not 'mobile' mode. One easy click at the top of the link that opens will fix this. Or vice versa depending on what device you are attempting to view the videos on.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still having problems?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yep, had problems too. It opened youtube in mobile mode and when I clicked desktop, it removed the videos and showed youtube's homepage. Of course I was too lazy to search for them.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep the votes coming!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep voting... One week left!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't forget to vote!!

(2) nice prizes up for grabs!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please vote for your favorite!! Less than a week to go!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only a couple days left.

Voting ends Monday evening!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Peppy said:
Time to place your vote for the best video of 2012/2013.

You may vote for one video and only one vote per voter. We will not be able to see the winners until the time limit has expired.

We'll leave the voting open for two weeks at which time the top two vote getters will receive their prizes... Gift cards from Lancaster Archery Supply!!

Good luck!!

Here's a link to the videos of you haven't seen them yet.

HPA Video Contest 2012/2013
30 hours left... Vote now!!!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Very nice videos by everyone. I had a tough time deciding on which to vote.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not as many this year, but they are all just as well done as years past.

Great job everyone!!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Less than 24 hours left to vote!!!!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow... That was close!! Only 1 vote seperated the top two vote getters!!

Congratulations to QuackStrutRut for the top prize and also to Benny P for taking second place!! (I'll be PM'ing you both)

Great videos everyone, thanks for having some fun and for sharing your own personal outdoor experiences with us.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM's sent to the winners.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Wow! That was a close one and congrats to everyone who put out videos. Lots of thanks to Peppy, HPA and Lancaster Archery for holding and sponsoring the contest. Great job Stefan on the first place finish and that is a great self filmed hunt and video. Hopefully the filming catches on more and more and next season we have plenty more entries. Lots of fun, great videos and good people putting them out. Already looking forward to next hunting and filming season.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Benny P said:
Wow! That was a close one and congrats to everyone who put out videos. Great job Stefan on the first place finish and that is a great self filmed hunt and video. Hopefully the filming catches on more and more and next season we have plenty more entries. Lots of fun, great videos and good people putting them out. Already looking forward to next hunting and filming season.
Thanks Benny P, I appreciate it! I enjoyed watching all the videos, and I would encourage everyone who didnt enter this year to grab a camera and start filming your hunts! Special thanks to HuntingPA and the mods on here for making this contest possible!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts