The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veterans Fundraiser

Saturday August 7th, 2010 5th Anniversary Disabled American Veterans Willowcreek Triatholon. I can't seem to open the pub file that was sent to me, so that I can post the actual flyer. If anyone has software to convert pub files and can help me, I'll forward them the email so they can post the flyer here. You can compete as individuals or as two or three man teams. Start with 300 yard swim, followed by 15 mile bike ride and then 3 mile run to finish line. Pre-registration: By July 25th, 2010 $35.00 Individual/$75.00 team. Late Registration: After July 25th, 2010 $45.00 Individual/ $85.00 team Again, if someone can help me post the flyer it has the registration form, map etc. Free T-shirt and awards for different divisions listed on flyer. It's not about the medals..................It's about the VETERANS

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Veterans Fundraiser

By the way, I'm looking for a runner for my team. I'm riding the bike and I have a swimmer. I had a runner, but he's leaving early August for grad school.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Veterans Fundraiser

I'm at work now and found out they have the form on their website,so I'll have it on here later tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts