The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Dont give a ---- who this offends but i stand by it : War is coming! You the Government!!, You are all a bunch of cowards! You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance). You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, most of the kids are rude and out of control. You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free diabetic supplies. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. You take care of prisoners and give them everything under the sun( food, medical, education, representation, money, rehabilitation) yet you cause the elderly that have paid their debt to society and there families to go broke caring for them either at home or in a nursing home... THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

Griz

Attachments

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I'm surprised Griz. You want to wage war against President Trumps administration? That's your government. I think he's doing pretty well myself. I'd hate to see him outed by your coup.

I know quite a few young people, these so called millennial's. There not out of control, selfish, or disrespectful. There pretty nice kids and hard working. Most of them I have worked with or met socially have been obviously raised right. I like being around them.

I'm not sure what "dept to society" the elderly ever had to pay, that's a new one on me, but most conservative republicans are against socialized medicine, and for good reason I think.

The government put the retirement age up? How is that possible? You can retire when ever you want. Its our own responsibility to provide for ourselves and families. Not the governments.. And thank goodness for that. If you are talking about SSI, they only tell you when you can collect, not when you can stop working.

I figure we have it pretty good here and I hope after your war it still is. And I hope you survive because I enjoy the pictures you post.

Good luck. Good hunting.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I had a young man along on the trapline last week who was anything but as described above. IMO broken families can create broke folk.

I totally agree about political correctness run amuck. Probably why I spend most hours alone at work or in the field. Some folks are land mines just waiting to blow at the first perceived threat to thier way of thinking. Thank God for a full arsonal of good friends to help or lean on when needed. Love thy nieghbor goes a long way.

·
Registered
19,116 Posts
he is right but you cant say its the Trump administration. this stuff has been going on for years and us sheep sit back and let it happen. one woman...ONE...removed God from our schools. if she was on this site she would like more than half of what we use and wouldnt want Sunday hunting either. we have to stand together.
our children need discipline, they need to know God, they certainly need to respect their elders, and learn some kind of work ethic and that things are not just given to them because they want them.
we all need to do more than just vote. we need to be heard. they will be heard in Virginia today. lets see what happens there, will the butthead Governor use force if he doesnt like what they are saying ? will shots be fired ? Virginias anti America Demonrats need to go.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I'm surprised Griz. You want to wage war against President Trumps administration? That's your government. I think he's doing pretty well myself. I'd hate to see him outed by your coup.
I'm just guessing, but I doubt Griz is talking about President Trump. Remember, MAGA is pushing for respectful, self sufficient, hard working values that us older folks grew up with.

I know quite a few young people, these so called millennial's. There not out of control, selfish, or disrespectful. There pretty nice kids and hard working. Most of them I have worked with or met socially have been obviously raised right. I like being around them.
Living in rural America, I too know many very respectful, hard working young folks. They are the ones getting all the good jobs because of the work ethic they possess. But, if you've been paying attention (as I'm sure you have), there are a whole new batch of young people who have been indoctrinated to radical leftist ideas. They want free everything and disrespect our country, our constitution, our history and us "basket of deplorables".

I'm not sure what "dept to society" the elderly ever had to pay, that's a new one on me, but most conservative republicans are against socialized medicine, and for good reason I think.
I would think that 15% (if self employed, 50% you, 50% employer if employed) of every pay check going to FICA (SS and Medicare) would be classified as paying their "debt to society". I'm against socialized medicine too, but I also want what I paid for.

The government put the retirement age up? How is that possible? You can retire when ever you want. Its our own responsibility to provide for ourselves and families. Not the governments.. And thank goodness for that. If you are talking about SSI, they only tell you when you can collect, not when you can stop working.
The SSI has raised the age to when you may fully collect, most likely because on average, we are living longer. I agree that it's your responsibility to provide for ourselves and our families, but you cannot overlook the amount of money paid in over a lifetime to SSI. You can't fault anyone for expecting something for that. After all, if your FICA tax would have gone into a retirement fund under your name, for you whole working career, you would be sitting pretty darn good. The problem came when our government started giving SSI to everyone for everything under the sun.

I figure we have it pretty good here and I hope after your war it still is. And I hope you survive because I enjoy the pictures you post.

Good luck. Good hunting.
We do have it pretty good, but it's fast slipping away. If you don't see a clash coming.... I hope you're right, but from the more blatant anti-second amendment, Sanctuary City, anti-constitution REPRESENTATIVES I believe they're pushing the envelope so hard and so fast that it's inevitable.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
If you want to know about the shrinking middle class, just look at the phony cost of living numbers. This is number has been proven to be false for decades so there is your answer. Also when this PHONY number comes out it is what workers use to bargain for higher wages. Decades of this and you can see where we are at. The gov. has a motive for this scham it's called servicing their massive debt. Of course it's election season so everybody claims they are "fighting for the middle class" lol.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I Dont give a ---- who this offends but i stand by it : War is coming! You the Government!!, You are all a bunch of cowards! You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance). You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, most of the kids are rude and out of control. You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free diabetic supplies. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. You take care of prisoners and give them everything under the sun( food, medical, education, representation, money, rehabilitation) yet you cause the elderly that have paid their debt to society and there families to go broke caring for them either at home or in a nursing home... THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

Griz
I agree 100%. Something needs to change and it has to be substantial. Is war coming? I think it has to.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I agree 100%. Something needs to change and it has to be substantial. Is war coming? I think it has to.
I agree with many parts of the OP.

But please explain this part about "war is coming."

What type of war are you discussing?

What would the two sides be?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The way I see it, society and it's good people have raised good hard working American kids and that's the best of it. On the other side of the coin the Demoncraps have continuously tried to tear down America so yes it's the Gov.s fault both Republican and Demoncrap for not stopping some of what Grizz was posting.
Now flip the coin again and we have President Trump trying his best to turn things around and what do the Demoncraps want to do,,, impeach him.
I put all the blame on the Demoncraps and the spineless Republicans that want to be suck ups because they think they are going to get ahead with their political career. Yep 2 sides to every coin, just make sure your on the side of right when the bullets start to fly.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
All this talk about conservatism, and I see no signs of FISCAL conservatism....The government is still spending money like it isn't their own , because it isn't.

Trillion dollar budget deficit for 2020...now there is something that needs to be fixed. But it won't be.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
This is very general, but I believe pretty darn close:

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"

One side would believe in this statement.

The other side would hate that statement, be offended, be terrorized, need a safe space, throw a fit, cause public disturbance, throw stuff at cops, chant obscenities, scream, call folks who truly believe in that statement and live it, vile, perverse names, destroy property...…

Something like that.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I agree with many parts of the OP.

But please explain this part about "war is coming."

What type of war are you discussing?

Wait and see what happens in Virginia! Looks like the Dems that want to destroy America vs us!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Griz, i totally agree with you on all of your post. one thing i wish you would have added was that its the fault of both parties. both parties do the same thing, they take from the poor and give to the rich. well said.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts