The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had electronic decoy operation failure on commercial electronic decoys.. Two MOJO's and now an ICOtec AD 400, It's almost like they have shorts in them all the time..The MOJO the address was not correct in package. They moved and the decoy came back address unknown.. The other MOJO brand new in the package and it was a gift from a predator hunting fiend and it just wouldn't work. It was never even opened.. I'm now working with ICOtec to get a replacement under warranty... Makes me think if they are made overseas somewhere that their quality control they have in place is not to good. ???? Just wondering if your electronic decoyos? Do they take a licking and keep on Ticken?

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't own any of the new FoxPro decoys yet.. I do have their old Jack In the Box decoy and that works but that just to much bulky equipment to carry in when I hunt alone..

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Icotec going to replace the defective Decoy. You just can't beat that
Plus their GC 500 with the AD 400 sure does attract coyotes!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in Texas recently. I needed a decoy! Looked at all on the shelf. The one I purchased was Fox Pro's . Noticed it was mfg in Good OLE U S A! If it becomes defective I knew it could be repaired under warranty or just repaired in Lewistown Pa!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to commend ICOtec calls. They did send me a free replacement decoy under the warranty.... My decoy did call in all kind of critters. Their decoys are excellent and as you can see they will honor and replace your decoy under warranty... Can't wait to attach it to my GC 500 ICOtec caller and call in some fur.... Keep up the good work ICOtec. Thank you J. D. Piatt for you awesome customer support... Also he helps you out with all your questions too.. Real fast respond time...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts