The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Value of Para 1911 GI expert?

I am thinking about selling my Para ordnance 1911 in the GI expert 45 cal. I won this at a gun bash a few weeks ago and I really don't think I want it. It is Brand new - unfired in the box and plastic. What do you guys think I can get out of her?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Re: Value of Para 1911 GI expert?

gunbroker has 2 or 3 NIB right at $450 before shipping.
I would think if it is unshot and NIB $400 would seem like a deal for someone who was looking for one.

If you just want it gone and need the cash right away - $350 should intice someone to buy it quickly

·
Registered
3,581 Posts

I would agree with Andy. $350 and you should see the green backs in a day. If you hold out for a week or so, I would think someone who is in the market would go the $400 since the gun has never been shot.

Of course, you could always go back to the store that you won it from and ask them if they would either buy it back or give you $$$ on a trade if you looking for something else.

Just a thought.

SW

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the replies guys. I checked with my dealer last night and he said he would buy it for 400.00 I just can't decide! Once it's gone I know I will wish I kept it. I hate that!

·
Registered
25,475 Posts

Would've thought any 1911 made by Para Ord, might be worth more than that?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I am pretty sure he told me they are 480.00 + Tax and insta check............... For him to order and anyone to buy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts