The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
We have Trivia at the Elks tonight and this just the kind of tuff questions I need to get my brain tuned up to peak performance!!!!!!

I do however believe that most of the posters down here will struggle with this question....due to very limited experience with a <span style="font-weight: bold">untensil</span>

My guess is GIE will choose the spoon as it is a handy utensil to shovel food into his hand to eat.........that, and of course not being allowed to have sharpe objects.......

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
If you had a fork in a cottonball race. You'd win everytime! Why work with a utensil that you have to balance food on when you can just stab it instead? That's my reasoning!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
spoon. its like a little shovel. just lift the plate, open wide and start shoveling. don't even need to take yer eyes off the tv. i prefer a paper plate too so i can fold it a little and just dump it into my mouth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.