The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,594 Posts
Not everyone hides under their beds when the lights go out, either.

Masks aren't mandatory in Walmart, yet there's plenty of people and long lines there. Sure, you're supposed to wear one if you don't have a medical issue preventing you. Which are likely respiratory problems, yet there they are. Including others in high risk categories, such as elderly.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
dont be a wimp, sheeple or a spineless jelly fish...VOTE IN PERSON do not be fed by the fear mongers !!
Just be sure to don a mouth diaper, scorn the folks who don’t, and be wishy washy about It.

Reactions: ruger300

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
Why people want to stand in line, in the rain, snow, heat and cold, sometimes for hours, to cast a ballot that takes only a few minutes, is beyond me. Once people start voting by mail they will wonder why they didn’t do it sooner. There will be no going back.
My voting history is pull into the parking lot, walk past all the Democrats handing out leaflets to the brain dead voters who have trouble making up their minds, and go inside to a 1 minute line for the booth. No rain, snow, heat, or cold, after all it is early November. I WOULD stand there for 48 hours to keep the integrity of voting in person, showing ID, and avoiding Democrat fraud.

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
Who said you were? There are many people who want the choice to vote mail in or stand in line. Why should you get to make that choice for them? Like I said, once people vote by mail they won’t go back to standing in line.
Why do you?

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
There’s a lot of people who think avoiding people, who could be infected with Covid 19 and coughing and sneezing in your direction, is reason enough to vote by mail. You can still vote at the polls if you so desire.
Those are the people we want to stay home!

Reactions: ruger300

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
Nor have I but there’s plenty of places where long lines are common. Plenty of people with a short window to vote. Man/woman gets finished work at five pm, gets home at 6pm. Makes dinner, takes care of kids, next thing you know it’s 7pm. Goes to polling place and there’s a long line. Yep, that person will vote mail in for the rest of his/her voting days and let the election people worry about fraud.
Or maybe... vote before dinner? See how a conservative thinks?
A conservative comes up against a problem and finds a solution. A liberal expects the world to stop turning until government finds him a solution.

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
Nor have I but there’s plenty of places where long lines are common.
Lemme get some brain on this. You have never seen long lines at the polls but just know that plenty of places have long lines. Do you want to fix that statement before I biotch slap you?

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
It’s got nothing to do with where you live but if you think it does.....oh well.
Ugg, first you said you have never witnessed long lines at the polls, but you say it’s a problem. Now you claim it has nothing to do with where you live. Do you proofread Your blather before clicking post? Sig, help this guy out. Put him thru the blithering idiot class pronto.

Reactions: JakeS1922

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
All I know for sure, If the Dems want mail-in ballots they got something crooked up their sleeves, like they do with everything they do!
100% correct. Same reason they don't want voter ID. They've proven time after time that they are going to do anything and everything to win and they're actually very transparent about it.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
And yet I'm trusting the USPS with a pink envelope this weekend.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts