The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another article I thought was enlightening.
CBS news even admits that mail in ballots are a real problem.

USPS Fails Mail-In Ballot Test

I like the summary:

"The November election is shaping up to be the mother of all clusterfarks. At every level — federal, state, and local — election officials are sounding the alarm. The system was not built to handle 120 million mailed ballots. Processing and protecting those ballots is beyond the abilities of almost every state".

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
If they have mail in ballets, the democrats will cheat and win. If the thugs can go out to riot, and commit crimes they can go out to vote.
They arrested a postal worker in WVA for attempting to manipulate mail-in primary ballots. His political leaning was conservative!

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
Why people want to stand in line, in the rain, snow, heat and cold, sometimes for hours, to cast a ballot that takes only a few minutes, is beyond me. Once people start voting by mail they will wonder why they didn’t do it sooner. There will be no going back.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
They arrested a postal worker in WVA for attempting to manipulate mail-in primary ballots. His political leaning was conservative!
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of liberals doing there best to manipulate ballots. At least that guy was manipulating ballots for people who are still alive. Wonder how many ballots will come in from dead people.

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Why people want to stand in line, in the rain, snow, heat and cold, sometimes for hours, to cast a ballot that takes only a few minutes, is beyond me. Once people start voting by mail they will wonder why they didn’t do it sooner. There will be no going back.
you didnt read the article did you :)
IMO, mail in is ripe for manipulation. all kinds of ballots can "disappear". it didnt really pan out here in PA, they had to extend the deadline to count the votes.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm not that lame, cripple or lazy that I can't take fifteen minutes and go vote! There have been many cases of voter fraud over the years, mail-in ballots just makes it easier. Like the old lady that had 80 plus ballots with different names all come to her address. Or a honest illegal that turned his one in that came to his house, he is doing the citizenship thing right now and didn't want mess it up. I find it spot on that the Democrat Communist Party are the ones that want this, especially after four years of all their fake lies, fake collusion, deep state crap, looting, burning and cop killings they have promoted and financed.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
We can not buy drivers licesnes, alcohol, guns, and many other things thru the mail. So why should we allow something as important as voting to be done thru the mail.
Because they want you to think it's not a big deal to vote anymore, if the press says your guy is toast. I'd predict that mail in ballots will mostly favor Democrats.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Super Moderator
26,594 Posts
Mail in voting that is not legitimate absentee voting is all part of the plan to make this election such an unmitigated mess, that there'll be calls to throw out the results and start over, or tie it up in the courts while the dems continue to claim Trump isn't the legitimate president.

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
We can not buy drivers licesnes, alcohol, guns, and many other things thru the mail. So why should we allow something as important as voting to be done thru the mail.
Can’t buy alcohol through the mail? Wanna bet?

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
I'm not that lame, cripple or lazy that I can't take fifteen minutes and go vote!
Who said you were? There are many people who want the choice to vote mail in or stand in line. Why should you get to make that choice for them? Like I said, once people vote by mail they won’t go back to standing in line.

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Who said you were? There are many people who want the choice to vote mail in or stand in line. Why should you get to make that choice for them? Like I said, once people vote by mail they won’t go back to standing in line.
thats exactly what they want. making voters to lazy to get to the polls, then to lazy to mail in the votes. then eventually someone will mail it in for them and they wont even know it was done :)
people are being manipulated and cant see it. how do we know we can trust those who count the votes ? no one will ever know if the votes have been manipulated unless a candidate asks for a re count. they had a recount here this past spring and found a machine that was just put away and never counted...:) how many others across the Nation had this happen ? :)

·
Super Moderator
26,594 Posts
Like I said, once people vote by mail they won’t go back to standing in line.
Want to bet? I voted absentee by mail for almost 15 years. If you haven't done so, you'll never understand the feeling of being a part of the process that voting in person brings. Not to mention, having a much better belief that your vote is actually counted. Something I never felt sure of with absentee ballots.

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
Don’t know but it seems there are problems with voting by machine and by mail.

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
Want to bet? I voted absentee by mail for almost 15 years. If you haven't done so, you'll never understand the feeling of being a part of the process that voting in person brings. Not to mention, having a much better belief that your vote is actually counted. Something I never felt sure of with absentee ballots.
I’ve voted absentee, I’ve voted at the polls. I’ll take absentee every time. This is why there is vanilla and chocolate ice cream. You can have your choice.

·
Super Moderator
26,594 Posts
So fix the first problem instead of creating more.

Reactions: Mussgrass
1 - 20 of 53 Posts