The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
It was given to me by my ice fishing buddies after a heavy snowfall back in 93. After all our holes were drilled we set-up in a central area. Instead of just running to which ever tip-up went off I used one path to the middle of mine then followed the path from when we drilled the holes. Buddies thought it looked like mole tunnels.... they also accused me of poking my head under the ice to find fish = "icemole"...... when I joined I figured there couldn't be anyone else using that name

·
Super Moderator
26,455 Posts
It's the name I was given when I was inducted into the Vigil Honor of the Order of the Arrow roughly 30 years ago.
Lenni Lenape translation (according to the works of the Moravian settlers and missionaries who worked closely with them) is "One Who Loves to Hunt".
All this time I thought you just fell asleep on your keyboard while registering......... :sleep:😃

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
It's the name I was given when I was inducted into the Vigil Honor of the Order of the Arrow roughly 30 years ago.
Lenni Lenape translation (according to the works of the Moravian settlers and missionaries who worked closely with them) is "One Who Loves to Hunt".
that's neat! wouldn't want that for my last name:D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts