The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He made the right choice. That's what I would have done if I was in his shoes. Would've been nice to have him at PSU, though.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Dangit, he's gonna put together some teams for sure in OSU. We'll see how the spread works in cold weather Big-10 games. Hopefully not so good!

All this does is scare the bejeepers outta me for the next PSU coach selection. I don't have much faith in those guys picking the right guy. It's gotta be a big name who can pull a few kids away from Meyer.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PossumBackstrap said:
All this does is scare the bejeepers outta me for the next PSU coach selection. I don't have much faith in those guys picking the right guy.
Me neither.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
that's cuz the specifics are probably being worked out, he's going.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Yeah but, how long is he gonna remain the head coach there? This guy doesn't know one day from the next whether or not he wants to coach. He's a risky signing for any school. He has health issues related to the stress of coaching big time college football. I don't care about OSU or PSU but I'd be happy if I were a PSU fan.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
PossumBackstrap said:
Dangit, he's gonna put together some teams for sure in OSU. We'll see how the spread works in cold weather Big-10 games. Hopefully not so good!

All this does is scare the bejeepers outta me for the next PSU coach selection. I don't have much faith in those guys picking the right guy. It's gotta be a big name who can pull a few kids away from Meyer.
What's the temps like at Ball State or Utah? Seems the "Spread" worked ok for Urban at those two stops.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts