The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have informatiion when their Rhondy is? Haven`t been there for a couple years and didn`t get a Flyer. Thanks......

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The rondy is May 28 to 31, 2010. It is always over Memorial day weekend. For more information call Aaron Hogue at 814-673-4583.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The club is located on US Rt. 6 about 1 mile west of the intersection with Rt. 27, about 10 miles west of Warren, Pa. Look for a sign for the club and also Brokenstraw Grave Company.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i heard that they broke up and a new group is ruuning it not sure how true it is thats how the garland ridgerunners got started

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I would love to go for a day, but I would have to do an overnighter for it work for me. Stupid holiday weekend. If only I was single or my g/f liked anything about black powder except for how pritty my new gun is.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Just checked out the garland ridge runners site and they have a roundivous for Aug 28-29th

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn`t know the Club split! I can remember my Uncle, now deceased, saying how crowded it used to be. You would have to Park out at the woods edge and carry your Gear in. In order to shoot, you would have to stand in line and wait your turn. Guess that was the good ole` days.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts