The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My elbow feels much better today. The cortisone shot is starting to work. Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind words.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Thank goodness. Hopefully tonight I will be able to sleep better knowing your elbow is doing better, Eloisa.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why thank you, Mildred!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. You just forgot to use deodorant again.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I keep confusing this thread with the Amy Whinehouse thread.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
My elbow feels much better today. The cortisone shot is starting to work. Thanks to all of you for your concern and kind words.
Glad you're feeling better. Just in time to fling some fishin' rods this weekend. Good luck to you and the weeman!

We were planning on going Crappie Fishin' this morning, but the weather kept us away.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Buckethead said:
Please....this was never about us. It was about you laying behind the couch in the fetal position, crying like a little girl, while drinking bourbon like sailor who just hit port, all because the mean doctor poked you with a needle.......there is truly no need for the thanks.......

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
No problem buddy ... you know where to come for good advice.
HOWEVER, iffn you're lookin fer sympathy I suggest you try Websters between snot and syphilus ...

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
You think this was bad, just wait till I have my annual colonoscopy in the next few months!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When that time comes, we'll be behind you all the way, Dingo.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
That's more comforting to know.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
So will you be able to make your next start or will we have to call someone up from triple A?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts