The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got off the phone with them. They had their techs test the scope several times with no fogging. They were very polite. I shared a link to the update video in an email. They duplicate my tests with no fogging. They did use an alcohol wipe to clean the lens and watched for several minutes with no fogging. They gave me a choice of a refund with a copy of the receipt or the return of the scope. I elected to receive the scope. If it fogs again, it will just go on a different rifle that I don't hunt with.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
It's hard for me to tell from the video, but I know from your vids you know how gear is supposed to work. I'm still on the fence about the 3-9x40 Diamondback. I would tell them to send me a brand new scope to try and if that does not work then they can refund the money.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'll tell you guys for my money its Nikon Pro Staff all the way I have over 20 and not a problem yet .

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
BBB said:
I'll tell you guys for my money its Nikon Pro Staff all the way I have over 20 and not a problem yet .
Yep. What he said. I have a Pro Staff on my slug gun and love it. Optics are clear as a bell every time I look through it no matter what the temps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts