The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard this morning that there is an August 30, 2004 report that states that Iraq was smuggling WMDs into countries like Iran.

The report indicates that indeed Iraq had these weapons and transported them to other countries prior to and during Operation Iraq Freedom.

Bush was telling the truth?!?!?! That can't be, can it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, Iraq had them. That is why i get so angry when people start talking about the "WMD lies". If you look around, you will see the pictures. Barrels of weapons, artillery shells and rockets for delivery, and at least 2 mobile labs. (Some say 3) Heck he even used them on his own people. Did he have nukes? Not that I know of, but I wasn't one of the ones looking for them. The only thing I regretted about being over there was the job wasn't finished in '91.

·
Super Moderator
26,651 Posts
There were UN reports of Iraq smuggling weapons out of the country back then. But with all the lies of the Left, they got buried by the media.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Does anyone recall the truck convoys prior to the invasion crossing into Syria? They had satellite images of numerous convoys crossing the border.

No troops on the ground to intercept.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Im following you bluetick, BUT, I agree with you 100% on this issue. I remember those images and the inspections etc... They definately were moving some stuff!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Iran was Saddam's greatest regional enemy, and Syria Iran's closest ally. Why, pray tell, would Saddam smuggle to his most dangerous enemies massive loads of WMDs?

·
Registered
20 Posts
No idea. Why did he send his planes to Iran during Desert Storm? Seems to me he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Because they both hated the US more than each other. Muslims will help Muslims against a common enemy no matter how they feel about each other. No Arab countries want the Palestinians, but they will support them against Israel.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Does anyone recall the truck convoys prior to the invasion crossing into Syria? They had satellite images of numerous convoys crossing the border.
The Liberal Dems who knocked each other over dogpiling to sign the authorization to invade before the next person to "prove" their patriotism later needed to create a narrative @ how they were duped.

BH

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
John S said:
Because they both hated the US more than each other. Muslims will help Muslims against a common enemy no matter how they feel about each other. No Arab countries want the Palestinians, but they will support them against Israel.
BINGO. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

And now those weapons are in a country engaged in a bloody civil war with more an more radical Islamists infiltrating the "rebels" on a daily basis.

And to top it all off, Turkey, a Muslim Brotherhood stronghold, has asked for Patriot missiles "in case Syria fires on them".

Everything's looking peachy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts