The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
Obama and company signed the UN small arms treaty. if congress and senate ever ratified it, presumably we would have to stop dealing in small arms inside and outside the U.S. borders
the U.N. is an evil organization aimed at reducing the worlds population thru Agenda 21 and creating a new world order under ONE Government. The Demonrats support this.

the U.N. cant even stop the muslim slave trade. they have no real authority. Trump needs to publicly tell them to pound sand and withdraw from the U.N.

Registered
What a joke. I can't believe anyone at the UN really believes they have any swage over the American people here in our own country. A giant middle finger to the UN and all who support them. This alone should be plenty of grounds to cut our majority funding of that organization, they have long outlived their usefulness. President Trump should give them a big moon to kiss in response.

Registered
The UN can __. (Couldn't figure out a COC-compliant phrase to complete the statement.)
It's well past time we revoke that corrupt and useless organization's lease, withdraw, and send them packing back to some 3rd world 'utopia' of their choosing.
I've said many times the "Useless Nation" should be evicted and the building be given to Trump for a hotel. At least then it would serve a useful purpose.

Registered
Trump should tell them to pack up and leave. They can use that building in NYC for low income housing.

Registered
Trump should tell them to pack up and leave. They can use that building in NYC for low income housing.
If You do that, Diblasphemous and Cuomo will gentrify the place and sell the homes for bunches of money.

Then whine and moan that because of Trump, there is inadequate housing for lower income families.

Registered
Why are they sticking their nose in our business . And why do we have to fight their battles when no other country does.

They have no respect for the US and they use the US. We should not fund them and we should not support them. I would like to see them implode and they will without our money.

Registered
Back in my military days I remember service members being court-marshaled for refusing to wear a UN hat when deployed at Kosovo (I think it was) as part of the UN's IFOR (International Force). The troops involved loved their country, but they in no way felt they should be subject to the dictates of the UN. I admired their courage.

The UN is just another tool of the organized crime syndicate that we like to refer to as world government.

Registered
Back in my military days I remember service members being court-marshaled for refusing to wear a UN hat when deployed at Kosovo (I think it was) as part of the UN's IFOR (International Force).

The UN is just another tool of the organized crime syndicate that we like to refer to as world government.
I had a friend who was in Bosnia and Kosovo as a civilian adviser. There was an incident where a number of woman and children were trapped between waring factions. They were asking for help to rescue them. The UN refused to help the civilians. My friend and his guys commandeered some of the UN vehicles and rescued the people. One of his guys was shot in the leg but the women and children were not harmed.

Needless to say my friend has no respect for the UN troops.

Registered
Why are they sticking their nose in our business . And why do we have to fight their battles when no other country does.

Its part of the Plan for a World Government (WG) , run by the globalists like Soros, and the Chicoms.

This is how I would do it:

1. Create doubt in the leadership of the US Govt - Done
2. Create dissent in the populace - Done
3. Promote and fund civil unrest - In Progress
4. Eliminate or reduce local law enforcement, not under WG control - In Progress
5 Manufacture incidents of Govt abuse of power against the populace - In Progress
6. Disarm the populace. - In Progress
7. Send in "multi-national " troops to restore order - Planned
8. Replace current US Govt with "A United National Governing Body" - Organized and Ready to Roll
9. Take control of nuclear Arsenal -
10: Bomb non-coopertive countries into submission -

1 - 20 of 23 Posts