The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got out for the first time today for squirrel. Saw 7 all together got a good shot on 2 of them. It was nice to get out in the woods. Lots of fond memories of me and my dad hunting squirrels. Makes you happy and kinda sad at the same time cause youre carrying on the family tradition but it was so much nicer with him there as well. Unfortunately i did find a tick on my tummy after i got home....

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Grinnin Bear said:
Well got out for the first time today for squirrel. Saw 7 all together got a good shot on 2 of them. It was nice to get out in the woods. Lots of fond memories of me and my dad hunting squirrels. Makes you happy and kinda sad at the same time cause youre carrying on the family tradition but it was so much nicer with him there as well. Unfortunately i did find a tick on my tummy after i got home....
G B, remember the old Remington? i'm 2 for 3 on the squirrels with it. sure is fun hunting with that gun!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
there seems to be plenty on the ground here. just gotta catch them when they stop. I think this winters project is going to be a .32 cal flintlock for next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts