The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting the truck wrestled free I went sledding with the kids....2 Big kids and his and my children----low and behold saw deer booking through the snow and kicking up a cloud---we watched and out the woods behind them were two BIG YOTES chasing them-----Wish I had taken the video camera or digital but holy cow those two dogs were BIG!!! I think I may take the 223 or flinter for a walk tomorrow...The kids were in shock and all to witness this! The deer got away and the Yotes tuckered out in the field then turned back and walked into the woods....Beautiful light colored coats and very fluffy!!! Glad I got the extra licenses this year now!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
yeah I would take a gun for a walk looking for a yote. If you get one maybe you can make a hat

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pray they show up like that again in the light of day in the wide open space!! The kids were really treated to a show as those 'dogs' got out run by the deer in the deep snow. The snow kicked up by the deer looked like their hoofs were kicking up a cloud of dust in their faces.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Go to a butcher shop and get a deer carcas or 2 and put them out for bait.Yes its legal.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks --- I didnt know that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts