The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been so quiet on here!!!! Wake up girls!!!!

Anyone going turkey hunting next month???

This will be only my second season turkey hunting. I even got my very own shotgun for the occasion.
As if I wasn't pumped up already, I keep watching them fellas on tv shooting gobblers and it just makes me want to get out there even more.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hubby and I are going for the first time for our anniversary up in Pike County. We'll be scouting the week before but I expect we'll just be enjoying the experience more than anything since we're so new to this. I did just buy a 12g version of my 20g shotgun so I might be using that and lending hubby the 20. It fits me better than the 20g which actually fits my husband (when I gave him the shorter stock 20 to shoot it barely bumped me but it slapped his cheek bad) so now we both have guns we can use for turkey. It feels kind of funny to take the 12 and give him the 20 and I still have to figure out if I want to keep them both or let him have it since it fits him
. I like my little pairing, though, so I just might be selfish and cut down the 20 for myself since I like the gun so much.

·
Registered
259 Posts
To all the lady turkey hunters... lots of luck this season and please stay safe!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts