The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
The only thing worse than a Tattoo on a man is seein one on a woman.Especially if she is pretty and she polluted herself with that eyesore garbage.A couple years ago I seen a Van that had TATTOO REMOVAL SERVICE written on the side.I betcha they got a boomin business.I read a Medical Report a couple years ago that stated more people contract Hepatitis From Tattos than Drug users,.
To each their own but most of the time of tattoos I've seen on people are very well done and take some serious artistic skill, the ones on myself included. Many are memories of loved ones or something that reminds them of a loved one. I'm also sure that lots of people who dun seen the van with the tattoo removal on the side jumped right on in and got dem suckers removed.

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
I have a gobbler tattoo on my shoulder just to get rid of the stupid one under it!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I don't mind tattoos and thought of getting one but could never settle on what I wanted to permanently put on my body that would mean the same to me in 20 years as it does now.

Thought of getting my kids names tattooed on the inside of my forearms but haven't done that either.

·
Registered
Crossbow, rifle, shotgun and muzzleloader
39 Posts
I have four of them..one on each arm and one on each calf..I didn't get the first till I was in my 30s..it is a whitetail buck head..second one is indian tribal with both my sons names, third is the good 'ole PSU nittany lion symbol..yes, I am an alumni, class of '91 and the fourth is a crossbow (defunct PA crossbow federation reference).

·
Registered
262 Posts
I work with Gizzo Turkey Calls and have probably called in excess of 100 PA gobblers to their death using them. Today the owner sent me this picture of a beautiful tattoo that he recently got. I told him that I really liked his calls but drew the line at having one tattoo'd on my body. :LOL: I do like it, though. Just not on me.
View attachment 168893

·
Registered
262 Posts
To each their own but most of the time of tattoos I've seen on people are very well done and take some serious artistic skill, the ones on myself included. Many are memories of loved ones or something that reminds them of a loved one. I'm also sure that lots of people who dun seen the van with the tattoo removal on the side jumped right on in and got dem suckers removed.
Here is mine

·
Registered
226 Posts
I saw women on an assembly line that were passed being good looking but were covered with tattoos they got when younger. Made them even more hideous looking. Some looked like guys. UGH.

·
Registered
15,387 Posts
How come nobody seems to get a simple "MOM" surrounded by a heart nowdays?

I know a guy with his ex wife's name scrolled across his chest, "Donna." Very touching. I'm sure his next wife or two will find it quite attractive....

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
I have a mountain man in buckskins with a tipi in the background, some bushes in the background and the sky full of stars with the North star. Its on my left shoulder. Got it about 30 years ago and its meaning is the same today as it was back then, no regrets!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a mountain man in buckskins with a tipi in the background, some bushes in the background and the sky full of stars with the North star. Its on my left shoulder. Got it about 30 years ago and its meaning is the same today as it was back then, no regrets!

No Regerts

thats my policy

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I have a tattoo of a squirrel on the inside of each of my thighs reaching up :p :p

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Ouch. Thanks for not posting a picture.....
You know I was joking right :p
That's an old tattoo joke...
When someone would come up you and say "Hey I got a new tattoo, isn't it cool"...as they are pulling up their sleeve...
You would reply, "I got two squirrel on the inside of my thighs reaching up"...

You know they are reaching up for the "nuts" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: right
Nothing like painting that visual....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts